PROCESSING A STICK CLAIM
- 30-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY ON COMPOSITE STICKS
If a claim is submitted within 30 days of purchase, BAUER Hockey will provide a one-time replacement of your player or goalie composite stick if damaged due to a manufacturer defect. To process your claim, Bauer & Centre Ice requires your original receipt along with the white serial number sticker affixed to the original receipt. Hand-written receipts will not be accepted. Please keep a photocopy of your receipt for your records. Warranty claims without the required information will not be processed.
- Note: There is no warranty for wood or foam core sticks or replacement blades. Please also note, that warranty will be voided, if the composite stick has been used on concrete or asphalt.
PROCESSING A WARRANTY CLAIM FOR EQUIPMENT
Please review the warranty table below for applicable warranty periods for each product. Please note that in order to be eligible for a warranty claim, you must present to us, your original receipt. We will not be able to process your claim, without a valid proof of purchase.
- Please note that warranty claims, are for any defects in workmanship, within the time frame specified for the item you purchased. Bauer or Centre Ice is not responsible for damages or abrasions to any equipment, as a result of playing the sport. Valid warranty claims will result in a one-time replacement.
|Skates (Player/Goal)||90 days|
|Roller hockey skates||90 days|
|Street hockey protective||30 days|
|Wires-purchased alone||90 days|
|Clear Visors||90 days|
|Player Protective||90 days|
|Goal Protective||90 days|
|Goalie masks||1 year|
|Goalie cages||90 days|
|Goal pads regular||90 days|
|Hyperlite/Ultrasonic pads||120 days|
CREATE A CLAIM
- Option 1: Submit a claim through our online form
To create a claim, please click on the “make a claim” button below. Further instructions will be sent by email.
- Option 2: Bring your item in store and we can process your warranty in person.