Centre Ice Shipping Policy
- Centre Ice is committed to providing customers with a fast and efficient shipping service that meets the needs of all consumers. While we try our very best to ship goods out as quickly possible, third party courier services mean that we have no control over external factors influencing the delivery of an item.
- Our guarantee to you is as follows:
- Online orders will be shipped as soon as the order is confirmed on our website and payment has been received successfully. Please allow up to 24 hours for payment to appear in our accounts. Once received the order will be shipped that day.
- Orders placed over the phone will ship out on the same day. For Direct Debit payments please allow up to 24 hours for payment to appear in our accounts.
- Orders shipping to North Island destinations run on a one-day or overnight service using New Zealand Couriers.
- Orders shipping to South Island destinations run on a two-four day, inter-island service using Post Haste Couriers. In addition, there is a one-day service available.
- One-Day and Two-Four day shipping count from the day of shipment (i.e. if goods are shipped on a Monday via Two-Four day shipping, they should arrive on the Thursday. Shipment times are not calculated from the time the order is placed. Please refer to above information for order times.
- Please allow additional shipping times for weekends and public holidays.
- While Centre Ice takes responsibility for the delivery of your goods, please note that because we use third party courier services, we have no control over the delivery times of items once they leave our warehouse. The aforementioned shipping times are based off the services we receive from each courier service, and are subject to change.
- If your item has not arrived inside the specified dates, or if there is a problem with your item once received (i.e. damaged, incorrect product etc.) please contact us on 09-828-0947