Training Aid Pack
$39.99 Inc Gst
Availability: In stock
Training Aid Pack #1
SWEDISH STICKHANDLING BALL
- 2 inches diameter hard wood training ball.
- These hardwood ball is a GREAT tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling balls as the ‘Speed bag’ of stickhandling training. Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and you will see a dramatic improvement in the players ability to handle the puck.
- Every player should carry one of these balls in their hockey bag! They should use it at home, before and after practice and before the game as a warm-up to stimulate the neurological motor system. Don’t be left without the stickhandling training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge.
- The history behind the Swedish Stick handling ball.
- Many years ago in North American hockey players started to copy the Swedish players who used wooden balls to practice their stick handling. The North American players did not have access to the wooden balls so they began using golf balls instead. Many College and NHL Players who have been using a golf ball say that they prefer using the wooden balls because they do not bounce as much as the golf ball and you can shoot the wooden balls. Other rubber stickhandling balls may have the same weight as a puck but do not offer the same glide coefficient as a puck on ice. This means they are slower to handle on dryland and will not handle the same as a puck.
- The swedish wooden stickhandling balls move fast no matter what surface they are on in order to help develop fast hands and wrists.
- – Viceroy Brand
- – 6oz rubber puck.
- – Bauer Labelled
- – Standard Ice Hockey Puck
- Ideal training aid for puck handling and passing
- – Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- – Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- – No need for shooting pad
- – Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- – Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- – Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
Bauer Practice Pink Ball
- – Ideal for training purposes
- – Designed to keep rolling when the heat is on, Bauer no-bounce balls are perfect for play on every surface
- – The Bauer Hockey Ball is a great choice for outdoor or indoor play.
- – The Bauer ball is made of durable and light materials which provide a “no bounce”* effect.*Obviously the ball will bounce, but the properties of the Bauer ball minimize the bouncing effect.