The Bauer Supreme Ultrasonic Hockey Stick is built on a brand new platform and is the lightest Supreme stick ever.
At 390 grams, it’s the same weight as Vapor FlyLite. And it’s been re-engineered for snapshots, not just slapshots. Bauer have engineered the stick so that every ounce of energy put into the stick will go to the puck, no matter what type of shot taken.
The highlight feature is Bauer’s Sonic Taper Technology, a revolutionary taper that reduces weight and improves stability to create an energy transfer down through the stick for an even faster and more powerful release.
SONIC TAPER TECHNOLOGY
What is it: New geometric shape located in the taper allows the removal of excess carbon fiber layers to reduce the weight and improve blade stability.
Key Benefit: Allows energy to transfer from the shaft into the blade with maximum force and control on ALL shot types.
What is it: The grey outer edge of the blade is a lightweight, stiff foam that is fused to an energy core where the blade contacts the puck.
Key Benefit: Reduces weight to improve the balance of the stick while maximizing puck velocity and feel.
OPTIMIZED FLEX PROFILE
What is it: New use of carbon fiber layering in key loading zone.
Key Benefit: Easier to lean into ANY type of shot with an added energy boost.
What is it: Using all of the same technologies as SUPREME ADV, this lightweight stick weighs only 390 grams.
Key Benefit: Reducing significant weight helps energy transfer through the stick for the fastest release possible.
– The Sonic Taper creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade.
– A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
– Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play.
– Duraflex resin adds durability.
– Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control.
– FastCore, a new, lightweight blade core with two different foams fused together improves puck feel and acceleration. The outer part is designed to reduce weight and the strike zone helps maximize energy into the shot.