Bauer Supreme 1S Intermediate Stick
- The Bauer Supreme 1S hockey stick headlines as the premier model in the next installment of Bauer’s Supreme series line. The 1S features a new flex profile called Maximum Power Kick or MPK for short. With a lower taper integration, an amplified catapult effect is created to allow the 1S to store 14% more energy and release 20% more of that energy more efficiently. It works by making the taper stiffer with a new high strength fiber reinforcement, this stiffer lower portion of the shaft combined with a softer upper to the shaft is what pushes the kick point to be even higher which helps the stick to easily load-perfect for providing powerful slap shots and one-timers.
- Along with the Maximum Power Kick, Bauer utilized some of its most innovative and well known technologies to really round out the 1S. Monocomp, a true one-piece molding process, eLASTech, a resin system with carbon nanotube reinforcements, and TeXtreme technology, an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber utilized throughout the stick can all be found in this explosive stick. Also making its return from the 1S predecessor, the MX3, is the Power Sense Core 2 blade which integrates SENSE layer materials with the TeXtreme carbon fiber to create a well-balanced and lightweight blade while maintaining key dampening attributes.
- – Flex Profile: SUPREME High Kick Point Profile
- – Shaft Construction/Technology: eLASTech Resin System (SR & INT only), Monocomp Technology (true 1-piece stick), MPK Technology – NEW, TeXtreme® carbon fiber construction
- – Blade Construction/Technology: Exterior: TeXtreme® carbon fiber construction, Interior: POWER SENSE CORE 2 blade core – NEW, Pure Shot blade profile
- – Shaft Shape: Square double concave shaft
- – Shaft Taper: SUPREME Power Dual Taper